if you can’t go to an amusement park, how about a outing at a carousel … better yet, how about a birthday party by the carousel? oh what fun!
- gluten free vegan waffle
- plain yogurt
- fruits: banana, kiwi, mango, papaya, watermelon
toast 3 – 4 waffles.
- cut out a horse with one waffle. if you weren’t able to cut out the thin legs or horse’s tail, you can always cut thin rectangles and attach it. also cut a longer thin rectangle to put on the top of the horse as the carousel horse’s pole.
- i was in a rush that morning (to help the birthday girl’s mom prepare for the party) so i didn’t get to make the horse fancy. if you had the time, use fruit to decorate the horse, after all a carousel horse likes to dress up!
- cut a triangle. then cut a thin rectangle longer than the longest end of the triangle. place the thin rectangle piece on top of the triangle and you have the crust!
- if you feel so inclined, you can use fruits to add some pizza toppings to your pizza waffle!
- cut a trapezoid to make the bottom of the cupcake and then cut leveraging part of the roundness of the waffle, cut a piece to place on top of the waffle showing the frosting.
- decorate the frosting with different fruits. give it a fun topping as well! next time i’ll make a cupcake worthy of birthday party!